Terms & Conditions (BenefEx Mobile Phones Application)
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using BenefEx Mobile Phones Application. By downloading BenefEx mobile application, accessing, browsing, or otherwise using the service, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions , any applicable end user license agreement, and any additional terms or future modifications. The application is for your private and non-commercial use only. You may not sell, auction, alter, duplicate, transfer, distribute or otherwise use the application (including but not limited to BenefEx and offers/promos) in a commercial manner.
BenefEx has been designed and developed to make your shopping experience easy and fun with the objective of saving you money and by providing you information to make better shopping decisions. The many features include: browsing local shops, create favorite offers/promos list and finding your favorite offers for most savings daily. We are motivated by our goal to provide you with the most interactive dynamic shopping experience.
License and Scope of Service:
BenefEx provides an aggregated retail promotions platform of products supplied by third party vendors. BenefEx provides you with the option to search offers before proceeding to in store purchases. BenefEx is at present, does not provide online purchase functionality.
You are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable license to use BenefEx for personal and/or non-commercial use subject to this Term of use.
Copyrights, Trademark rights and Content:
You hereby accept and acknowledge that BenefEx, the service and all related content are subject to copyright and trademark rights whether explicitly stated or implied. Any reproduction or use of BenefEx copyrights materials other than personal use requires the explicit conditional written permission of BenefEx logo code, Benefex.app and other names of products/services referenced in these terms and conditions are trademarks and registered copyrights of Benefex. You must not use any of the Copyright or Trademark connected with "Benefex" product/service in connection with any service or product not offered by us, nor in any manner that may reflect negatively on Us, our partners or associates.
You represent and warrant that any comments, suggestions or feedback you provide, disclose or submit to Benefex is entirely without obligation or restriction of any intellectual property, copyright or trademark rights and will not cause any person harm, injury or contain any harmful or unlawful content.
BenefEx contains proprietary material, images, links, text, pictures, logos, clips, trade names, domain names, and service names of "Benefex" or other third parties. All such content is provided on a "as –is" basis and you agree "Benefex" associates are not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of such content.
It is our intention to ensure all content is decent, non-violent and appropriate. However, should you encounter such content that you deem as indecent, violent or inappropriate please do inform us. You acknowledge and agree that Benefex or third party content provider shall have no liability to you for any such Application Content.
Nothing in this License Agreement shall be interpreted to confer to you any title or ownership rights to BenefEx or any copyrights, trademark or intellectual property rights thereof.
This clause (Copyrights, Trademark rights and Content) shall survive the termination of your account
You will be required to register with Benefex (through your corporate/Company or Employer) in order to make use of certain functionality/ features of BenefEx. While doing so you must provide us with complete and accurate information, safeguard your user name and password, and permit us to assume that anyone using your user name is either you or a person authorized by you to act on your behalf. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us at https://benefex.app/contact-us. We reserve the right to discontinue your registration at our sole and absolute discretion without any notice to you.
Use of Data:
You Acknowledge and agree that Benefex may collect and use technical data and other related information about your device, browser, system and App. software including but not limited to your usage data, shopping behavior etc.…
and that Benefex and or its partners, associates or third parties may use this data to improve its product, service offerings and offers/promos. The data used for analytical services or provided to third parties will be anonymous and not contain any personal information.
Termination & Modification:
Updates to this Term of use will be made without notice and will be accessible through BenefEx. You are therefore encouraged to review the terms and conditions of this Term of use regularly.
The License is effective until terminated by Benefex, You. Or Your Employer On termination, you shall cease to use BenefEx and destroy all copies of BenefEx or any information downloaded or obtained from BenefEx.
Your Representation and Warranties:
You represent and Warrant that
1. You will not use BenefEx or service for anything that is unlawful or prohibited by the terms and conditions;
2. You will not violate or attempt to violate the security of BenefEx or interfere or cause to interfere with the proper working of BenefEx
3. All material or content that you post is true, accurate and not owned or confidential by/to any other person
4. You agree that the use of BenefEx is at your own risk and that BenefEx as well as the content is provided to you on an "As is" basis
5. You agree that Benefex hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions, responsibilities and liabilities with respect to BenefEx and or content either expressed or implied in relation to accuracy, reliability, availability, completeness, operability of BenefEx or its content.
6. You are legally entitled to use BenefEx and are not impersonating another person or have provided information that is false
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Benefex, our officers, employees, directors, agents, associates, contractors, subcontractors, licensors, supplier, Representatives, Content Rights holders from and against any claims, actions, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses including reasonable legal fees, incurred in connection with or arising in connection with the use of BenefEx or alleged to result from your use of BenefEx or your violation of this Term of use, any law or the rights of such third party.
This clause (Indemnity) shall survive the termination of this License Agreement.
Limitation of Liability:
Notwithstanding anything contained in this Term of use:
1. Benefex and content Rights holder will not be liable with respect to any claim arising out of the use, or inability to use BenefEx or in connection with this Term of use, whether in contract or tort, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for any, special, indirect, consequential or exemplary damage, loss of revenue, loss of good will, or anticipated profits, or loss of business.
2. Under no circumstance will Benefex and Content Rights Holder be liable from the inability to use BenefEx, delay or accuracy of information provided.
3. The Benefex total liability to You under all circumstances whether arising out of or in connection with this Term of use, tort, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory shall be limited to 10EGP.This Clause (Limitation of Liability) states the entire monetary liability of Benefex and your sole and exclusive monetary remedy, with respect to BenefEx or Services provided by Benefex and any outcome of such Services and it is clarified that Benefex shall have no additional monetary liability with respect to any alleged or proved defects or inaccuracies in BenefEx or from the outcome of such Services rendered.
In no event shall Benefex be liable to the other for any delay or failure in performance or interruption of service resulting directly or indirectly from acts of God, civil or military authority, civil disturbance, war, armed conflict, hostile attacks, insurrections, riot, sabotage, blockage, embargoes, flood, earthquake, typhoon, epidemic, strikes, fire, other catastrophes, labor disturbance, adverse acts of any governmental authority, or other event, foreseeable or unforeseeable, beyond the reasonable control of Benefex (including but not limited to Electric Power failure, Internet Failure, Equipment failure) claiming such delay or failure in performance ("Force Majeure").
This Term of use shall be construed and enforced in accordance with, and governed by, the laws of Egypt.
This Term of use shall constitute the complete agreement between the Parties and supersedes all previous agreements or representations, written or oral, with respect to the subject matter described herein.
If any provision of this Term of use is illegal or unenforceable, its invalidity shall not affect the other provisions of this term of Use that can be given effect without the invalid provision. If any provision of this Term of use does not comply with any law, ordinance or regulation, such provision, to the extent possible, shall be interpreted in such a manner so as to comply with such law, ordinance or regulation, or, if such interpretation is not possible, it shall be deemed to satisfy the minimum requirements thereof.
All notices, required to be sent here-under shall be sent electronically via email to the designated address. All notices received shall be deemed effective a day after receipt.